Saturday, May 30, 2009

Good Intentions

Every day I awake with the resolve that today I will write an entry in this blog.

With drink and food near by, (I am actually working now from the kitchen table, how convenient can we get?), I open and fire up my new techno toy, the Acer Aspire One Netbook. Oh, had I not mentioned this new addition. Of course not that was a blog I meant to write three or four days ago….    My Acer Aspire One

Pictured here is the exact likeness of this wonderful new toy. Only to my great surprise and enjoyment, this is no toy. And it is my intention to use this to not only blog regularly but to respond more efficiently to emails and other net needs, what ever those may be…

But as you can see, my problem is that I get distracted very easily. Once again, my good intentions have been led astray.

I am not sure if I suffer from ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) since at 66 years of age, can one suddenly be a victim of this disorder. Or could I have been suffering for all these years and just not known what to call it? I always blamed my ease to become board and distracted to the fact I am a Gemini and have dual personalities…

See this is just what I was trying to say. I intended to blog on one thing and have gone spinning in two or more other directions.

Well I did have good intentions. Maybe tomorrow I will be able to concentrate more and give full devotion to this bog… Or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment