Friday, June 20, 2008

The Big Surprise! Thank You Tom!

It has been several days since I found time to make an entry... I attempted to write some yesterday but as I logged in there was a knock on our front door.
There greeted me a young man wanting to know if we would be interested in getting our parking area black topped...
Okay... where is the hidden camera... what's the joke...
Would we be interested...
  1. How much?
  2. When?
  3. How much?
  4. Are you joking?
He was not joking... and the "How much" was something we could afford. Maybe not such a big thing, but it was to us as we have wanted to do this for a very long time...


Before


After



No more weeds, mud and rocks... and it only took two hours and no hidden cameras...
Sometimes it pays to answer the knock at the door....


1 comment:

  1. I think that was really nice and it looks nice too!

    Debbi :o)

    ReplyDelete