Saturday, June 14, 2008

Buddy Day aka Father's Day

It's Buddy Day


Right from the first I knew Daddy was a push over. I didn't even have to use my puggy look, he just grabbed me from Mommy's arms and began to fuss... I had him forever in my grip.

Now I was meant to be Moms pup, but even on the very first day, it was Dad who insisted that he would take me out in the mornings. He would come home for lunch, so we could eat together and make sure I got sometime in the grass. Dinner time was the same... soon my Buddy and I were inseparable...

I learned how to hook up DVD players and install all kinds of electrical gadgets. My Buddy aka Dad, loves gadgets. Even though Moms will cook my food, I will not eat unless my Buddy is here to eat with me... this kind of upsets the Moms... but hey... we Buds stick together...

I just want to tell my Big Daddy that I loves him and am so glad we are buddies. I love having him chase me as I run with his sock or try to fit into his shoes. He know what treats I like the best and makes sure every day they are all laid out so Moms won't get confused and give me something I won't like... like dog food....blah...uckkkk...

So Dad, I hope you enjoy this Father's day... and know that I will be eager to do all the
Buddy things we do... like long early morning walks, sharing your lunch, and grabbing your socks... And I will even see that you get to rest and protect you while you nap...

Thanks Dad... I think you know... I love you... I am so thankful Moms brought me home to YOU!

As told by AJ HoosierHugPug to his Moms



3 comments:

  1. Awww Gee - I love the post - what a good idea for Father's Day!!
    hugs from the pugs in Texas,
    Nancy and the fatties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fathers day to your Buddy, AJ! Winston certainly thinks his dad is the best also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post, Gee!! How sweet of AJ (and his Moms) to post such wonderful words about his Buddy! ;>

    ReplyDelete