Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th

Knock Wood, I am not a total superstition freak. In less then two hours I will be able to say I survived the one and only Friday the 13th of 2008.

No black cats or need to walk under ladders. It has been a very decent and somewhat uneventful 24 hours. The rain held off so we did not have to open an umbrella in the house nor did we have hats on the bed.... see I said I wasn't a total superstition freak...

Now if only we can all survive until January 21, 2009... That is the challenge now set before all of us... Crossing fingers, toes and eyes... hanging strings of garlic and gathering bottles of Holy Water in attempt to stave off the Conservative blood suckers... GWB aka John McCain the count is on.....

1 comment:

  1. Gee, I love your blog. What a treat to be able to access "Gee-isms" just about any hour of the day!! Congrats on making it thru Friday the 13th and launching your blog, too!
    hugs from toasty texas,
    n and the pees

    ReplyDelete